Attendance Dues are set by the Catholic Education Office and are currently $436.00 per year per child.
These dues are compulsory if you want your child to be educated in a Catholic School.
Payment is made directly to Catholic Integrated Schools Office in Hamilton East.
The Catholic Schools office will invoice you for your child's attendance dues.
Fees Payable to the School
· Manual Fees for year 7 and 8 students. This is usually about $66 per year
· Stationery is purchased at the start of the year from Office Max. Usually between $30-50
· Swimming Levy. Payable when the school swimming programme is running approx $15.
· Basketball,Netball, Hockey and other sports fees are usually between 40-60 dollars and covers two terms.
· School Camp Fees. Usually in the vicinity of $200 payable in December
· Small incidental costs for trips and activities. These are usually about $5 per activity
Please note: This fee structure is for New Zealand residents only. Foreign fee paying students have a separate fee structure which is outlined in the International Students prospectus.